I have been a bit lazy in posting my recent rsyslog changes. This is because there was a lot of fine-tuning as well as design work. I also fear that I probably have forgotten to log a few less important changes. Nevertheless, the log should still provide you with a good idea of what’s going on. If I do not get any more last minute nits, the 1.20.0 release can hopefully be released either tomorrow or on Friday.
Here are the changes now:
– got new dev environment on Fedora 8 x64 up and running
– reviewed calls to MsgDestruct() – re-confirmed that there are no
– moved syslog PRI code tables to msg.c as this is the only place where
they are still needed
– adding sur5r’s postgres module – many thanks for providing it!
– added Bartosz Kuzma patches for better compatibility with NetBSD – many
thanks for them!
– disabled GSS-API in configure.ac, as support for it is not yet complete
(Peter Vrabec told me to hold it until a further patch)
– released 1.20.0 preview (via mailing list only, waiting on feedback)
– applied patch from Bartosz Kuzma and Michael Biebl to fix compilation
problem on NetBSD (it is missing the -ldl lib, even though it provides